Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time to Catch Up

With the time changing in the wee hours this morning, I decided its time to catch up my blog...looking back, the last update was in January!!  What a cold and wintry winter we had this year.  So unlike this area.  Here's some wintry pics from January & February 2010





And while it was snowy and cold outside, I stayed inside and worked on some projects...


My daughter's boyfriend passed away in a car accident
on January 28th, and I made her a Hug Wrap. 
I used the crossover stitch
which makes an X for hugs, 
and used 3 shades of purple, his favorite color. 
Finished size 28"x74".
Just right for a hug when you need it!
This is a close up of the stitches

Scarves for my friend Jody...

Scarf for Jody's friend...


Scarf for Eileen...




And a scarf for Steph.....














Now some goodies for me....
A coin purse to hold my quarters for our Left Right Center game on Saturday nights, and cell phone cozie. 


Here's the pretty flowers that got me through the gloomy days of winter....



I can not wait for spring!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment