Sunday, January 04, 2009

Update on Crochet Projects

Here are crochet projects I have completed in the past couple months:


Scarves & Hats


Bright Granny Scarf
& Matching Ear Warmer








Puff Stitch Scarf & Matching Hat
I did this scarf in the Puff Stitch Scarf CAL
and decided to make a matching hat!!




Granny Stitch Scarf (for my Mom)
with crocheted fringe






January Scarf
(12 Scarves of 2009 CAL)
I used the popcorn stitch to
resemble snowballs




This scarf was done in ModaDea Sassy Stripes
which is a self striping yarn. Its a lightweight
yarn (3) and is very soft to work with. This scarf
was a gift for my daughter's friend, Crystal, for
her December birthday.




This was a really fun scarf to work on!
It was for another of my daughter's friends,
Kaitlyn, for a Christmas gift.





I did this hat for Jailyn, who is
now 4 months old. This was my
first attempt at a hat, and also at
the popcorn stitch.





















No comments:

Post a Comment